The not quite ready for prime time website

I’ve just spent a lot of the weekend trying to sort out the problems I created in ballfam.net. I tried to add a module that would let me post the Roseate article for family only. I didn’t succeed in that, but one of the modules I was trying out killed the picture gallery. I had to find the offending module (an experimental process) and then recover the data base from before the time I added it in.

A lot of time went into understanding how these web tools work. The interfaces aren’t really isolated very well at all. That’s geekspeak for “Everything interacts with everything else”. It makes testing a nightmare, with the results I saw here.

FacebookShare

Leave a Reply

  

  

  


*

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>